What is a CMMS without support?
Honestly? It might not be much use to you! Support for your CMMS is key to its success and this relates to IT and engineering issues which both need to be considered to make sure your team are getting the best from your system. Without support;
- Your system will become out of date because the latest updates and improvements won’t be applied;
- Your team won’t be able to get any general expert help regarding the system;
- You’ll not be able to access IT help and advice about how the system works (no one can remember everything about these complex bits of software, after all!);
- You’ll not be able to get in touch with someone who knows how your system interacts with your IT environment;
- You’ll not be able to get experienced engineering assistance in how to set-up and implement your system in the first place;
- You’ll not be able to access expert engineering knowledge about how to effectively use your system in your operational environment once it’s implemented.
We here at SMP Ltd. can fully support your HolisTech™ system from both an IT and an engineering point of view and so for HolisTech™ support information, please get in touch and you can have a look at our HolisTech™ CMMS Support page for more information!