Xamarin Developer (Full Stack) for our iOS / Android app, Swindon, Salary to 40k – 50k + 8% Pension + Private Medical. Strategic Maintenance Planning (SMP) Ltd. has gained considerable experience and reputation in the last 22 years, providing state of the art Computerised Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) globally, to a number of blue-chip clients. We are offering a superb opportunity at this exciting time of business growth for a full-time ‘Xamarin Developer (Full Stack)’ for our iOS / Android app.
If you’re looking for a fast paced, agile environment working on projects for blue chip organisations then we have an outstanding opportunity for the right talent.
JOB DESCRIPTION / MAIN PURPOSE
The successful candidate is responsible for the provision and development of our company’s CMMS app., HolisTechTM Smart. The post reports to the Team Lead but works closely with other developers, forming a close team.
- Reporting to the IT Team Lead.
- Work closely with members of all areas of the Company (IT, Sales, Project Management and Support) to develop and evolve the HolisTechTM Smart Mobile Application.
- Evaluate and recommend tools, technologies and processes to ensure the highest quality product.
- Convert business needs to development tasks.
- Troubleshoot code level problems quickly and efficiently.
- Progress reporting.
- Delivery of a detailed scope of work within the agreed project plan.
- Conformance to company quality standards.
- Implementing company policies and procedures.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience of object orientated programming in C#.
- Experience with Xamarin and Xamarin Forms to design both Android and iOS applications.
- Experience of writing and communicating with WebApi based web services.
- Strong knowledge of mobile design principals.
- Strong debugging and performance tuning skills.
- Ability to estimate work effort and meet deadlines.
- Experience with SQL Server including writing SQL stored procedures and functions.
- Knowledge of the MVVM (Model, View, View Model) design pattern.
- Working knowledge of macOS, Apple Developer Portal & iTunes connect.
- Working knowledge of the Google Play Store backend.
- Experience of developing asp.net mvc based web applications.
- Qualifications although important are not as essential as proving competency when programming in the languages detailed previously. However, as a minimum the candidate will be expected to have two A levels (or equivalent).
- Previous experience developing maintenance management, financial or ERP software is a significant advantage.
- Full UK driving license.
- Salary to £40K – £50K depending on experience.
- Generous 8% Pension (based on qualifying earnings).
- Private Medical.
- Up to 25 days annual holiday plus bank holidays.
Forward a current CV and covering letter to;
Neil Grant – Managing Director
Strategic Maintenance Planning Ltd.
4 Stanton Court
South Marston Park