Maintenance Project Manager, Salary to £50,000 + Car + 8% Pension (QE) + Private Medical. Strategic Maintenance Planning (SMP) Ltd. has gained considerable experience and reputation in the last 23 years, providing state of the art Maintenance Management solutions globally, to a number of blue-chip clients. We are offering a superb opportunity at this exciting time of business growth, for a full-time ‘Maintenance Project Manager’.
Job Title: Maintenance Project Manager
Location: Swindon Office (Working UK and Globally)
Full -Time: 37.5hrs per week.
JOB DESCRIPTION / MAIN PURPOSE
The successful candidate is responsible for the provision of Computerised Maintenance Management Software (CMMS) implementation services to SMP’s extensive global customer base.
The post reports to the Services Director but works closely with other experienced Project Managers, forming a close team.
- Full implementation of the company’s CMMS to include the following core modules:
- Asset Register
- Human Resources Management
- Planned Preventive Maintenance (PPM)
- Inventory Management
- Project Management including development and delivery of project plans to meet specific customer requirements.
- Liaison with customers during all points of a projects lifecycle.
- Project presentations for large groups of customer staff.
- Establishment of a smooth hand-over from the sales team at the time of project commencement, interpreting the projects deliverables accurately and implementing the customer specification.
- Conformance to company quality standards, policies and procedures.
- Reporting to the Services Director.
- The role extends globally and the Project Manager is frequently required to work away from home residing in hotels.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum HNC/D qualification (or equivalent) in an engineering discipline.
- Computer literacy to a high standard (knowledge of MS Word, xcel and Project).
- Driving licence conforming to United Kingdom requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a requirement for this role as the successful candidate will be expected to interact with customer personnel at all operational levels.
- Ability to work on one’s own initiative is of the highest importance. This key role will require unique talents best suited to individuals of the highest calibre that see themselves as true innovative leaders.
- Experience with exposure to project management, contract engineering or maintenance planning.
- Previous experience implementing computerised maintenance management software will yield a significant advantage.
- Experience in developing and implementing H&S risk assessments.
- Professional standards – familiar with safety standards, help desk procedures, corporate quality and change management processes.
- Salary to £50K.
- Company Car.
- 8% Pension. (QE)
- Private Medical.
- 33 days annual holiday (incl. bank hols).
Forward a current CV and covering letter to;
Neil Grant – Managing Director
Strategic Maintenance Planning Ltd.
4 Stanton Court
South Marston Park