Hybrid app developer (iOS & Android), Swindon, Salary to 45k + Pension + Private Medical. Strategic Maintenance Planning (SMP) Ltd. has gained considerable experience and reputation in the last 20 years, providing state of the art Maintenance Management solutions globally, to a number of blue-chip clients. We are offering a superb opportunity at this exciting time of business growth, for a full-time ‘Hybrid app developer (iOS & Android)’.
If you’re looking for a fast paced, agile environment working on projects for blue chip organisations then we have an outstanding opportunity for the right talent.
Job Title: Hybrid app developer (iOS & Android)
Full -Time: 37.5hrs per week.
JOB DESCRIPTION / MAIN PURPOSE
The successful candidate is responsible for the provision and development of our company’s hybrid app for computerised maintenance management software.
The post reports to the Head of IT but works closely with and under the supervision of the lead app developer, forming a close team.
- Providing hybrid app development (iOS & Android) for our asset management app, by becoming an expert in all aspects of the app;
- Delivering support to existing customer users and investigating and resolving application errors, data discrepancies and queries;
- Developing, where agreed and feasible, customisations to the app;
- Working with the IT function and customers in identifying and proposing application system changes, better uses, enhancements and developments.
- Provide hybrid app development (iOS & Android) within an Agile environment for our asset management companion app;
- Ensure all work is carried out and documented in accordance with required standards, methods and procedures;
- Provide correct responses to requests for support by means of for example: making modifications to system parameters, developing work-arounds or site specific enhancements, reconfiguring systems, changing operating procedures, training users or operations staff, producing additional documentation, or escalating requests;
- Monitor the app noting problems and identify performance trends. Take corrective action to improve performance and to avoid problems arising;
- Assist the Head of IT to investigate and model business functions, processes, information flows and data structures, using methodical and consistent techniques; (ii) investigate operational requirements and problems, contributing to improvements; (iii) specify information flows, processes/procedures that will meet the business requirements;
- Document work, take part in user meetings and assist in presenting issues and solutions;
- Define acceptance tests for new or changed functionality.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Hybrid app development (iOS & Android);
- C# (for ReST Service)
- SQL / SQLite (for Backend Database / Mobile Database)
- To £45K
- Generous Pension
- Private Medical
- Up to 25 days annual holiday
Forward a current CV and covering letter to;
Neil Grant – Managing Director
Strategic Maintenance Planning Ltd.
4 Stanton Court
South Marston Park