C# Web & Mobile Application Developer (Full Stack), Swindon, Salary to 50k + 8% Pension + Private Medical. Strategic Maintenance Planning (SMP) Ltd. has gained considerable experience and reputation in the last 21 years, providing state of the art Maintenance Management solutions globally, to a number of blue-chip clients. We are offering a superb opportunity at this exciting time of business growth for a full-time ‘C# Web & Mobile Application Developer’.
If you’re looking for a fast paced, agile environment working on projects for blue chip organisations then we have an outstanding opportunity for the right talent.
JOB DESCRIPTION / MAIN PURPOSE
The successful candidate is responsible for the provision and development of our company’s computerised maintenance management software (CMMS). The post reports to the IT Director but works closely with other developers, forming a close team.
- Reporting to the IT Director.
- Work closely with members of all areas of the Company (IT, Sales, Project Management and Support) to develop and evolve the HolisTech™ Web Computerised Maintenance Management Software.
- Evaluate and recommend tools, technologies and processes to ensure the highest quality product.
- Convert business needs to development tasks.
- Troubleshoot code level problems quickly and efficiently.
- Writing SQL stored procedures and functions.
- Progress reporting.
- Delivery of a detailed scope of work within the agreed project plan.
- Conformance to company quality standards.
- Implementing company policies and procedures.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years of experience with C# and ASP.Net
- 5+ years of experience with WebAPI & REST API
- 5+ years of experience with ASP.Net, MVC 4.0/5.0 and Web Forms
- 3+ years of experience with Team Foundation Server or other source control providers
- Strong experience in Object Oriented design and development
- Experience of VB.Net or other Programming Languages an advantage
- 5+ years of experience with Microsoft SQL Server and stored procedure development(T-SQL)
- Strong debugging and performance tuning skills
- Ability to estimate work effort and meet deadlines
- Qualifications although important are not as essential as proving competency when programming in the languages detailed previously. However, as a minimum the candidate will be expected to have two A levels (or equivalent).
- Previous experience developing maintenance management, financial or ERP software is a significant advantage.
- Full UK driving license.
- Salary to £40K – £50K depending on experience.
- Generous 8% Pension.
- Private Medical.
- Up to 25 days annual holiday plus bank holidays.
Forward a current CV and covering letter to;
Neil Grant – Managing Director
Strategic Maintenance Planning Ltd.
4 Stanton Court
South Marston Park