Application Support Analyst, Swindon, Salary to £35,000 + Generous Pension, Private Medical and 33 Days Holiday. Strategic Maintenance Planning (SMP) Ltd. has gained considerable experience and reputation in the last 23 years, providing state of the art Maintenance Management solutions globally, to a number of blue-chip clients. We are offering a superb opportunity at this exciting time of business growth, for a full-time ‘Application Support Analyst’.
If you’re looking for a fast paced, agile environment working on support cases for blue chip organisations then we have an outstanding opportunity for the right talent.
JOB DESCRIPTION / MAIN PURPOSE
The successful candidate is responsible for the development and support of our computerised maintenance management software (CMMS) applications, working closely with other support and development team members.
- Providing Web Application and iOS/Android app support for our maintenance management software, by becoming an expert in all aspects of the applications;
- Delivering support to existing customer users and investigating and resolving application errors, data discrepancies and queries;
- Developing, where agreed and feasible, fixes and updates to the application;
- Management of the support queue;
- Triage of support requests;
- Re-creating and validating support issues;
- Gathering monitoring information;
- Problem solving and diagnosing system issues;
- Client communications;
- Working with the IT function and customers in identifying and proposing application system changes, better uses, enhancements and development.
- Monitor the application noting problems and identify performance trends. Take corrective action to improve performance and to avoid problems arising
- Document work, take part in user meetings and assist in presenting issues and solutions
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- C# / VB.Net
- Java Script
- MS Visual Studio
- MS SQL
- Qualifications although important are not as essential as proving competency when working with the programming languages detailed above
- Previous experience developing maintenance management, financial or ERP software will yield an advantage.
- Full UK driving license
- Salary to £35K
- Generous 8% Pension (on qualifying earnings).
- Comprehensive Private Medical.
- 33 days annual holiday including bank holidays.
Forward a current CV and covering letter to;
Neil Grant – Managing Director
Strategic Maintenance Planning Ltd.
4 Stanton Court
South Marston Park