Senior C# Application Developer (Full Stack), Swindon, Salary from £40K-50k + Pension + Private Medical. Strategic Maintenance Planning (SMP) Ltd. has gained considerable experience and reputation in the last 24 years, providing state of the art Maintenance Management solutions globally, to a number of blue-chip clients. We are offering a superb opportunity at this exciting time of business growth, for a full-time ‘Senior C# Application Developer (Full Stack)’. If you’re looking for a fast paced, agile environment working on projects for blue chip organisations then we have an outstanding opportunity for the right talent.
JOB DESCRIPTION / MAIN PURPOSE
The role is focused on development of the company’s Computerised Maintenance Management Software (CMMS), HolisTech™ Web (full blown web application) and HolisTech™ Smart (iOS & Android app) using a variety of technologies such as C#, ASP.Net, Xamarin and Microsoft SQL Server.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
- The following responsibilities for this role are bulleted below:
- Reporting to the team lead.
- Collaborating with designers, product owners, testers and clients to deliver great products as an agile team.
- Research and development of new technology, frameworks, components and methodologies to improve overall project delivery/quality.
- Convert business needs to development tasks.
- Troubleshoot code level problems quickly and efficiently.
- Delivery of a detailed scope of work within the agreed project plan.
- Conformance to company quality standards.
- Mentor junior members of the team.
- 5+ years of experience with C#.
- 5+ years of experience with Web API & REST API.
- 5+ years of experience with ASP.Net (MVC 4.0/5.0 or Web Forms) or 2+ years of experience of Mobile Development with Xamarin.
- Be proficient with Git, including pull requests, ready to review the code of your peers and for your code to be reviewed.
- 5+ years of experience with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Enthusiastic and experienced in using engineering best practices, clean code and unit testing.
- Strong debugging and performance tuning skills.
- Ability to estimate work effort and meet deadlines.
- .Net Core Experience.
- Knowledge of Telerik ASP.Net components an advantage.
- Experience of VB.Net.
- Automated UI Testing.
- Qualifications are welcome but not essential as proving competency when programming in the languages detailed previously. We are far more interested in validation of your competencies.
- Full UK driving license.
- Generous 8 % (of qualifying earnings) Pension
- Private Medical
- Pluralsight Training Account
- Free Parking
- 33 days annual holiday including bank holidays
Forward a current CV and covering letter to;
Neil Grant – Managing Director
Strategic Maintenance Planning Ltd.
4 Stanton Court
South Marston Park